Our Favourite DIY Wedding Ideas on Pinterest
There are a million ideas out there on how to make your wedding just that little bit better than everyone else's, and the thing that we love about them is that most of them you can do yourself. So we've been trolling Pinterest for you to bring all our favourite ideas to you in one place.
1. Succulent Name Tags : These cute little succulents are a perfect alternative to the traditional paper tags, and even better, your guests can take them home as a little memento of your day.
2. Brit + Co - Ikea Hack Wedding Sign : This sign is so creative, and we love it for it's simplicity! Simply remove the photo that it come's with and write your word's of welcome!
3. Deer Pearl Flowers - Lavender Confetti : Step away from the traditional confetti and make your own lavender to toss. All you have to do is pick the lavender, leave to dry, remove from stem, and voila you will be showered in confetti that will leave you smelling fantastic all day.
4. A Coastal Bride - DIY Sequin Hanger : These DIY hangers are perfect for getting that shot of your dress hanging up!
5. Tulle Wrapped Chair : Hiring chairs can cost a fortune, let alone dressing them. Purchase some cheap tulle from a sewing store and decorate them with a single flower.
6. Hative - Wedding Arch Ideas : Having a great backdrop for your wedding is what it's all about! Hunt around local areas for the framework of your arch, and adorn with greenery and florals.